Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME

big day for MEEEEEEE!!!
we going 2 ice skating at sunway~
long time no go already~


ok
all my friend r coming 2 my house wait first
my mom fetching us go 2 sunway

when we arrive
we need 2 find something 2 eat first
one of the shop got alot of pasta
n get our attention
so we enter the shop

but!!!
it's a ''pirate ship''
all the food r very expensive n small
so we all r just sharing with each other





group picture*





wanwei r busy with the food!!!

ok!!!
after the food
we going 2 ice skating lo~~~
enter ticket RM21 per person





me n wanwei~
inside the ice skating resting place





wei kuan me n wanwei~





same*





same again**





the black pig kacau when we taking picture!!!





peiwen me n cherng




gruop picture again~




AGAIN




n again!!!
got peiwen
cherng
lawrence
kokhou
black pig
michelle
weikuan
me n wanwei~
like taking family picture
hahahaha

we play until 4++
we go out n go shopping
n while we walking
we saw a drawing look like miss chai
that teaching we chinese




this picture that's look like
at about 5++
we going 2 take taxi back 2 lm
but we cant find the main entrance
so thx 2 lawrence for asking ppl the way~

we taking taxi devide into 3 taxi n 3 person
each taxi Rm31
but it cost RM31 n we have earn because of the traffic jam
at about 6++
we just reach lm
we having dragon-i for dinner




i forcing peiwen 2 take picture with me but she dont wan!!!
so i just take this kind of picture
blur~




this also but i think peiwen dunno that i taking picture
they have gv me a surprise with the cake
they say the cake can take about 7.30
so i just wait wait n eat eat




the cake
can see wht they write at there
''LADY CHUN CHUN''
wht the hell!!!
nvm~
when we finish the cake then we take bus going back home
THX LIST
ermmm...
who 2 thx first???
--michelle tan!!!
thx for buying me a present although it's expensive~
--kokhou!!!
thx for gving me ur whole day 2 come my party~
--cherng!!!
thx for gving me a suprize...
n gv me call u HONEY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
--blackpig!!!
thx for making every 1 happy for the whole day~
--weikuan!!!
thx for coming although ur mom scolding u~
--peiwen!!!
thx for ur coming although i make u angry~
--wanwei!!!
thx for the wish n come 2 my party n have fun~
--lawrence!!!
thx for coming although we just know each other~
n 1 more thing
THX FOR ALL OF U GUYS THAT BUY ME A CAKE
COME FOR MY PARTY
PRESENT
WISH
SURPRISE
N OTHER MORE~
ANYWAY~
THX ALL MY FRIEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment