Thursday, June 18, 2009

FINALLY ADD MATH PASS!!

i'm very very happy 2day
my add math finally pass!!!
oomggg!!!

got some is the teacher did't gv mark
because be4 my addmath is 31%
then i add 1 more mark that teacher didt mark
then is 32% now
for the another 3 marks
i call teacher 2 help me find
n find find find just can add more 2 marks for me
but still not pass

then i told teacher that i get 1 more marks
then i will pass the paper
then teacher say
'aya~ u can do it right!! is't u didt enough time 2 complete the paper'
then i say yes

sudden teacher say
'i add 1 more mraks for u la~
BUT dont tell other ppl that i add for u~'

omg the teacher so nice~
next time i wan 2 get higher marks for add math!!!
that's my target!!!

get moral paper 2 day also
31%
n i call teacher find some more marks for me that i can pass
then teacher keep the paper n help me find a bit more marks
thx teacher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment