Sunday, April 5, 2009

PANGKOR ISLAND day 1

2day we r going 2 pangkor island~
yoooooohoooooo~
so nice
beach again~
hahahaha

so we going at 7++
then we arrive about 10++

then we r taking ferry 2 the island
while waiting~





all my cousin~
the little boy beside the girl
he is very very super duper naughty~





picture again~





this is the ferry that we r taking~





my fat brother

about 30min++
we arrive at the pangkor island~
so nice
we got a bus come n fetch us at the jeti
haha
private bus





inside the bus


after we arrive
we going 2 snokling again
yoooooohooooooo~

after 2 hours snokling
is very very tarid





then i dun wan 2 swim anymore
it was so tarid
i just sit beside the pool





pictuer again
it has a nice view in front of me





ahhhhhhh
my leg
hahahaha
without my leg it is a very nice view
hahahahahahahahaha





at the beach~






my cute little cousin
hahaha
then when we going 2 dinner
i saw this
in the hotel garden~







peacock~





n there r anywhere
so many of them


i saw 1 more thing that is very nice





hornbill
omg
it was so nice



trying 2 fly away~

No comments:

Post a Comment