Friday, April 10, 2009

I HATE 2DAY!!!!

2day very very unhappy
i have argue with 2 friend
i felt very very sad

i hate this month
'APRIL'
i hate it
every week
every day
i also get scold
i hate it very much!!!!

''i wish i not born in this world''



stop all the sadness

when i went back home
here is where the happiness begin~
my 2 little cousin
hahahaha
they so funny

my aunty going 2 go dantal clinic at damansara
so we going 2 have mcdonald down the dantal clinic

after finish eatting
my 2 little cousin licking the tomato sauce~





so crazy***




her sister also follow~

then at the night
we r going 2 have dinner with my pj cousin
she is also very crazy





my stupid cousin playing my computer





this is very very cute
hahahaha





is't look like pig
hahahaha
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment