Friday, April 17, 2009

FRIDAY 13th!!!!

omg
we going 2 watch friday 13th 2 day!!!!!
so after school
chanhoe is going 2 my house
then waiting for michelle tan come n fetch by texi
at nearly 3++
then we going 2 leisure mall fetch mushroom
haha

then we arrive at pavilion about 4++
is very jam!!!
then we go 2 buy the movie ticket first
after that going 2 have sushi!!









mr.mushroom
hahahaha







*like uncle






this is *HIS* wife
hahahaha
meimei chooi~



after that
we going 2 watch friday 13th







JASON****








OMG
this movie is totally freaking me out!!!
my heardbeat going 2 stop when watching
me n my friend both also very shock when watching
is shocker that HALLOWEEN

after watching
mushroom going back first
then we go 2 old town at time square having dinner









little mei~

after dinner we have a walk at time square
then we walk 2 LRT station taking LRT back~

No comments:

Post a Comment