Saturday, November 7, 2009

BBQ DAY

2day is my house bbq day
so
in the morning
while i at jusco buying thing
someone call me

is wenhooi
she say she at my house already
n only 11++
so early come 2 my house

then i 55 buy all the thing n go back home

at the afternoon
me n she prepare all the thing for tonight

so at 5++
some of them are arrive
n then we prepare the fire at that time
n it's raining
==





kokhou preparing
so hardworking





guess who is this
peiwen~
look fat
hahahahahahahahaha





because of the rain
so we make the fire inside





the malaysia TOP MODEL!!!!!





2 aunty sit at there n no need 2 help
c peiwen
like scolding ppl





kokhou playing with the umbrella because is 2 hot





at 7++
we start our bbq
look at peiwen face
look so angry~





wenhooi gv kokhou scold again
n is always~





a pretty girl eatting her lamb chop





tata~
my lovely lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment