Saturday, March 7, 2009

IZZI-BUSY

this few day wake up so early
@___@
so taird
wake up at 7am
omg

so because my family going 2 port dickson
i not going
so i going out with my dumb friend 2 s.w
haha

at 10.30am
waiting for my friend arrive 2 my house
so we going out at 11.30
going by TAXI n going 2 TASIK SELATAN LRT
n my other friend are waiting at time square
sorry for waiting
hehehe

be4 we going 2 IZZI
we go 2 bolling with 'horny'
hehehehe
one of my friend
we play until 1pm
so we going 2 IZZI have lunch
n this is what my friend do 2 my poor pizza~



my pizza~
omg
so special
hahahaha
gave tham add alot alot of...
CHEESE~~~
hahahah
it was the whole can of cheese
omg
the worker at there saw it also laugh
but i also finish the whole thing
hahahahah
then we go 2 toilet n this what we have done


the toilet like our make up room
hahahaha


DO RE MIIIII~



photo~

photo again~
hahahaha
n we finish about 3pm
so we walk back 2 s.w
n going 2 time square
BY WALKING~~~
so taird
n they buy cloth
n we walk walk walk
n 'horny' they go back at 5 something
when they back
we walk 2 s.w
n we go tea~
hahahaha



our tea food~
hahahaha
6 something still tea
==
so at about 6++
we decide 2 take monorail back 2 the hung tua LRT station
BUT!
when we buy jor ticket n we go 2 wait
then there are ALOT ALOT of ppl 2 waiting
so we decide 2 walk back 2 the LRT station
==
waste jor RM1.20
we walk walk walk
finally we back 2 the LRT station
omg
what a taird day~

guess what i bought 2 day



fang da tong album!!!!
ORANGE MOON
this album was so so so nice
omg
i love it
so cheap n it only RM35
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment