Saturday, March 28, 2009

FAHRENHEIT CONCERT!!!!!!

finally~
going 2 fahrenheit concret this evening~
omg

be4 that
in the afternoon
my mom say bring us go eat korea food~
be4 going





take this picture~
look like stupid
then we go 2 mont kiara eat the korea food





the appetizers
got 8 plate
omg

so many~






this is the BBQ pork~





n this is my food
boiled beef~
this is really really nice

then when we finish
we go back home n wait for my cousin come n fetch me
at about 4.30++
they come n we go 2 tasik selatan LRT
we go by LRT
while in the LRT
we look out the window n it was raining
omg

luckly i got bring umbrella
haha
but also get wet
then we go 2 Q at the line
it was no ppl at that time
haha





this is the ticket




we go in at 7 pm++
so late

omg

this is the stage
so nice~




me n my cousin

hahahaha





again

hahahaha
look so blur~





this picture batter




omg
fahrenheit!!!!!!!!

the concert start at 8.45++ n finish at 11.45++
3 hours!!
omg

we go back by LRT also
then my cousin dad come n fetch us go n eat i think is dinner
hahahaha

so late still dinner
then i arrive home at about 1am++

so taird
n the concert it was very very nice

next concert is LEEHOM
going 2 buy ticket soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment