Saturday, February 21, 2009

BORING SATURDAY~~~

FINALLY~

i Have fix my memory card~
fix until 1am++
T.T
tired die me~

then wake up early moring at 7am++
dunno y sudden will wake at that time

==

wht a boring saturday~
no go out shopping~
my family all going 2 sungai congkak fishing at 12pm++
i dunwan 2 go so i stay at home
BUT...
how is my lunch??

...

i just phone michelle tan(my best friend)for lunch
so she decied 2 go jusco for lunch
so i take taxi n go n fetch her n her sister then we go jusco for...

KFC~

having at jusco about 4pm++


then after we finish our 'lunch'
we go 2 the jusco game corner ply game

so lame
haha

ply some stupid game~

then we go back by texi at 5pm++

n i already full at that time
so i didt take my dinner

just like that then a day have passed...


wht a life~

No comments:

Post a Comment